Send Message
Home ProductsExplosion Proof Equipment

Class I Div. 1 2 Ip65 Explosion Proof LED Canopy Light Zone 1 2 KHYD75 With ExnA II T3

Certification
China crown extra lighting co. ltd certification
China crown extra lighting co. ltd certification
I'm Online Chat Now

Class I Div. 1 2 Ip65 Explosion Proof LED Canopy Light Zone 1 2 KHYD75 With ExnA II T3

Large Image :  Class I Div. 1 2 Ip65 Explosion Proof LED Canopy Light Zone 1 2 KHYD75 With ExnA II T3

Product Details:
Place of Origin: China
Brand Name: Crown Extra
Certification: ATEX
Model Number: AC
Payment & Shipping Terms:
Minimum Order Quantity: 1SET
Price: $50-$200
Packaging Details: 1SET/CTN
Delivery Time: 10-20Days
Payment Terms: 50%+50%
Supply Ability: 5000SET/Mounth

Description
Keyword: Ip65 Led Canopy Lighting Temp Control Accuracy: PID±1℃
Max Air Flow: 305.29CFM Size: 350*167*179 Mm
Use Area: Zone 1 And 2 Model: KHYD75
Protection Class: Class I, Div. 1 & 2, Groups C & D Ex Mark: ExnA II T3

Product Description:

With a model number of KHYD75, this Explosion Proof Equipment is built to last. It features a PID±1℃ Temp Control Accuracy, ensuring that it maintains a consistent temperature at all times. And with a product standard of IEC60079-1|GB3836.1-2000/, you can rest assured that this equipment meets the highest safety standards.

One of the key features of this Explosion Proof Equipment is its Ex Mark of ExnA II T3. This rating indicates that it is suitable for use in hazardous environments, where there is a risk of explosion. Whether you're working with flammable gases or other volatile materials, this equipment will keep you safe and protected.

So why wait? If you're in need of reliable, high-quality Blast Proof Machinery, our brand-new PC Explosion Proof Equipment is the perfect choice. Order yours today and experience the peace of mind that comes with knowing you're protected against even the most extreme conditions.

Features:

• Product Name: Explosion Proof Equipment
  • Keyword: Ip65 Led Canopy Lighting
  • Voltage: 220V
  • Product Standard: IEC60079-1|GB3836.1-2000/
  • Use Area: Zone 1 And 2
  • Heating Function: According To The Specific Model

Our Explosion Proof Equipment is designed to provide fireproof hazard control and blast-proof tools in environments where detonation-safe devices are required. Its Ip65 Led Canopy Lighting ensures the safe and efficient illumination of Zone 1 and 2 areas. The product meets the IEC60079-1|GB3836.1-2000/ product standard, and its heating function varies according to the specific model.

Technical Parameters:

Technical Parameters Details
Delivery Detail 15-25 Days After Order Confirmation
Warranty 3 Years
Size 350*167*179 Mm
Use Area Zone 1 And 2
Keyword Ip65 Led Canopy Lighting
Temp Control Accuracy PID±1℃
Ex Mark ExnA II T3
Model KHYD75
Max Air Flow 305.29CFM
Protection Class Class I, Div. 1 & 2, Groups C & D

This Explosion Proof Equipment product is designed as detonation-safe devices and flame-resistant machinery. It is suitable for use in Zone 1 and 2 areas.

Applications:

The Crown Extra AC explosion-proof equipment is designed to be used in a variety of industries, including oil and gas, chemical, pharmaceutical, and manufacturing. It is particularly useful in areas where there is a high risk of explosion, such as refineries, chemical processing plants, and mining operations. The equipment is suitable for use in Class I, Div. 1 & 2, Groups C & D hazardous locations, making it a reliable choice for industries that require the use of detonation-safe devices, blast-proof tools, and blast-proof machinery.

The Crown Extra AC explosion-proof equipment is made with high-quality materials and meets the product standard IEC60079-1|GB3836.1-2000/, ensuring its safety and durability. The equipment is encased in a brand-new PC box with an IP65 rating, making it dust-tight and protected against water jets. The model KHYD75 is an IP65 LED canopy lighting that is suitable for use in areas with low ceilings, such as parking garages, gas stations, and tunnels.

The minimum order quantity for the Crown Extra AC explosion-proof equipment is 1 set, with a price range of $50-$200 per set. The packaging details include 1 set per carton box, and the delivery time is estimated to be between 10-20 days. Payment terms require a 50% deposit upfront, with the remaining 50% due upon delivery. The supply ability for this equipment is 5000 sets per month, ensuring that customers can receive their orders promptly.

Customization:

Support and Services:

Our Explosion Proof Equipment is designed to provide reliable and safe operation in hazardous environments. Our technical support team is available to provide expert assistance with any questions or issues you may have with our products. We also offer a range of services, including installation, maintenance, and repair, to ensure that your equipment continues to operate at peak performance. Our goal is to provide exceptional customer service and support to ensure your satisfaction with our products.

Packing and Shipping:

The explosion proof equipment product will be packaged in a sturdy and durable cardboard box to ensure safe delivery. The box will have sufficient padding inside to protect the product from any damage during transportation. The product will also be sealed in a plastic cover to protect it from moisture and dust.

Shipping:

The product will be shipped through a reliable and trusted courier service to ensure timely and safe delivery. The shipping cost will vary depending on the destination and the weight of the package. The tracking number will be provided to the customer once the product has been shipped.

FAQ:

Q: What is the brand name of the explosion proof equipment?

A: The brand name of the explosion proof equipment is Crown Extra.

Q: What is the model number of the equipment?

A: The model number of the equipment is AC.

Q: Where is the explosion proof equipment made?

A: The equipment is made in China.

Q: What certification does the explosion proof equipment have?

A: The equipment is certified with ATEX.

Q: What is the minimum order quantity for the equipment?

A: The minimum order quantity for the equipment is 1 set.

Q: What is the price range for the equipment?

A: The price range for the equipment is between $50-$200.

Q: What are the packaging details for the equipment?

A: The packaging details for the equipment are 1 set per carton.

Q: What is the delivery time for the equipment?

A: The delivery time for the equipment is between 10-20 days.

Q: What are the payment terms for the equipment?

A: The payment terms for the equipment are 50% upfront and 50% upon delivery.

Q: What is the supply ability for the equipment?

A: The supply ability for the equipment is 5000 sets per month.

Contact Details
crown extra lighting co. ltd

Contact Person: Ivy Guo

Tel: 18951239295

Fax: 86-519-83987298

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)