|Name:||IP68 220V Ex Proof Junction Box Stainless Steel Explosion Proof EXD Junction Box||Input Voltage(v):||AC220V, 50Hz|
|Item Type:||Ex Proof Junction Box||Fireproof Grade:||WF1|
|Material:||Aluminum Alloy, Stainless Steel||Certification:||CE,RoHS,CCC,ATEX|
|Ex Marking:||Ex D IIC T6 Gb, Ex TD A21 IP65 T80℃||Conduit Entries:||G1/2" G3/4" G1" G2"|
|Ex-mark:||IIB, IIC||Ambient Temperature:||–25°C~+60°C|
IP68 220V Ex Proof Junction Box,
IP68 220V Exd Junction Box Stainless Steel,
IP68 220V explosion proof j box
IP68 220V Ex Proof Junction Box Stainless Steel Explosion Proof EXD Junction Box
Explosion Proof Junction Box Details
1. Explosion-proof junction box is a die-cast aluminum alloy shell, the surface is sprayed with pure epoxy powder, and the exposed fasteners are stainless steel, which can meet the anti-corrosion requirements of the chemical, petrochemical and offshore industries. It is suitable for IIA, IIB, IIC explosive gas atmosphere in zone 1, zone 2 and combustible dust environment in zone 20, 21 and 22.
2. Division of hazardous areas in explosive gas environments
Zone 0: An environment where explosive gas mixtures occur continuously or for a long time.
Zone 1: An environment where explosive gas mixtures may occur during normal operation.
Zone 2: An environment where explosive gas mixtures are unlikely to occur during normal operation or where explosive gas mixtures only exist for a short time even if they occur.
3. Explosion-proof electrical equipment is divided into two categories:
Class Ⅰ electrical equipment used in underground coal mines
Class II electrical equipment used in occasions other than mines
Class Ⅱ electrical equipment is divided into three categories: ⅡA, ⅡB, and ⅡC according to the safety gap or minimum ignition current ratio applicable to the test of explosive gas mixtures; and according to its surface temperature, it is divided into six groups T1-T6.
4. Explosive gas mixtures are grouped by ignition temperature, see Table 1.
5. Explosive gas mixtures are classified according to their test safety gap (MESG) or minimum ignition current ratio (MICR)
|Horzontel cover||A||1 entry in horizon|
|B||2 direct entries in horizon|
|C||3 entries in horizon|
|D||4 entries in horizon||
|E||2 perpendicular entries in horizon|
|Hung cover||F||1 entry in horizon|
|G||2 direct entries in horizon|
|H||3 entries in horizon|
|I||4 entries in horizon|
|J||2 perpendicular entries in horizon|
Contact Person: Ivy Guo